Day 1 - To Kingson, Day 2 - To Quebec City

Arrg - paid extra for a campground that had internet. But - the bandwidth seems low - having trouble uploading photos.

Ok - I think I figured it out. All photos will be in 2018 Labrador Trip. Let me know if that link does not work.

Yesterday was a short day - drove to Kingston and visited friends and family there. It is worth pointing out - my car is full!

After a short Visit with Kim's Mom and Dad (they are both fine - health was as expected for Dad who is in a home where he can get the care he needs), off to see my friends Mike and Marg! Shit -just realized - I forgot to take a photo. They are both doing well, we drank two bottle of wine, ate too much and had a really pleasant evening! Marg - taking Hw 30 south of Montreal was a great idea! One $2.80 toll for the bridge over what I think is the St Lawrence Seaway - or maybe some other canal - and then a clear sail - best transit of Montreal - traffic free - ever! Good idea - works great.

So - on the slab all day - stayed on Hw 20 - and I am camped in Levi just across the river from Quebec City at the KOA Campground


I have the tent up, the stove is setup to cook a little later, it is 29°C, and I am about to open my 2nd beer!

I expect to not post tomorrow night or the next - because I will be in the middle of nowhere! - But - when I get to Goose Bay - I should have some stories and some photos! My camp for tonight looks like this:




Too hot to do much except have a couple of drinks - and plan my cookout!

Arrg - forgot to get onions. Also - forgot my swimsuit - double Arrg!

TTFN

Comments

  1. Enjoy yourself! Looking forward to reading about the trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2018-08-06 Day 8 –Explore Red Bay, Pinware, and West Saint Modeste

2018-08-05 Day 7 – Lots of Gravel –Nice Day – Made it to Pinware River Provincial Park

2018-08-04 Day 6 - Being A Tourist in Happy Valley - Goose Bay